About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Marie Art Journal with Alpha Stamps Design Team

Hello Friends!  I'm sharing with you a darling Art Journal featuring gorgeous papers, collage sheets and dresden from Alpha Stamps
This is a fantastic base of chipboard that has many different configurations.  You can see  how others have used it on the Alpha Stamps website.  You can also find all the items used for this project in my supply list on the Website as well.
I'm a huge Marie Antoinette fan.  I love the colors and whimsy surrounding her life.  for this chipboard journal, I wanted to keep it simple and use gorgeous papers.  Each paper is luxurious and thick and double sided!  As you can see in my pages, They are a little vintage, a little flowery, but subtle enough to be able to write on it.  https://alphastamps.net/search?q=190704DC*

 I cut out different images from my Marie Collage sheets, and placed them randomly in the journal to provide inspiration.  

 Each of these patterned papers has darling elements in the corners of each or along the top.  I made sure to either fussy cut them out like I did on the left, or center the image on the page to show it off.  You can see how darling the little fairy is on the back of the journal.

















I've adhered each paper to the thick chipboard and then used a sanding block to get those edges super clean.  Once I was done with that, I used a turquoise ink to distress all the edges to make the papers pop!







I hope you've enjoyed my walkthrough of my new ART JOURNAL!  I can't wait to start using it.  You can find it here on the Alpha Stamps Website, make one of your own with all your bits and pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages