About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Nature's Love Letters - Alpha Stamps Projects

This month my Alpha Stamps projects are packed with beautiful colors and papers!  I was lucky enough to receive both the Tall Accordion Book and the Wide Accordion Book.  I have two projects to share with you today using both Books! 
This first Project "Nature's Letter Wall" is using the Tall Accordion Book.  I wanted to use it in a non-conventional way.  I turned it into a Wall Hanging.  I first covered them with black cardstock and placed them all down in a row. I then punched holes on both sides and used red twine to tie them all together.  The collage sheet I used English-fairy-garden-collage-sheet is one of the most beautiful sheets I've ever seen.  I knew I had to show off all the gorgeous butterflies, mushrooms, and all kinds of creatures.   


You can find all the supplies for this darling project on the Alpha Stamps Website HERE



My second project "Nature's Love Letters" uses the Wide Accordion Book and Wide Accordion Box Book.

For this beautiful project, I used the Wide Letter Box and Wide Accordion Box Book. Using the gorgeous Butterfly Garden papers along with collage sheets, seam binding and Metal Butterflies. 
First I covered the pieces with cardstock and got it assembled, really easy!  

On the top of the box, I've fussy cut all the butterflies and only adhered the middle down so that the wings would be able to be lifted up.  


Opening the box, you can see the little accordion book that pulls out.    
For the inside of the album I've decorated with all the Butterfly Garden papers.  I've made tags, pockets, and slides to be able to put little notes.   

You can find my supply list and links to them all HERE on the Alpha Stamps website.  I hope you've enjoyed my take on all the wonderful things Alpha Stamps have available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages