About Me

My name is Daniela Costa and I am a Scrapbook Designer and Educator. I am currently a Design Team member for Authentique Paper, Alpha Stamps and Lynda Kanase Designs. I do guest spots and special events for lots of fun companies! I provide Scrapbooking and Mixed Media classes in the Northern California Bay Area. I do commission and private classes as well. Just contact me

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Lynda Kanase Flower Basket

Hello Friends!  Welcome to my Flower Basket Card for the Lynda Kanase Design Team post for Mothers Day!  I wanted to use a beautiful floral line that I could give either my Mom or my Mother in Law.  I had this beautiful paper from Graphic 45 that fit the bill perfectly!  This die is so much fun to put together.  Its super simple and there are tons of ways you could put this together as shown by my other design team mates!  The way I like to work with dies like this is, put together the base and set aside.  Run all of your bits and pieces you might have in the collection and have a good handful of each of the pieces in different patterned papers.  

Then sit on down with your inking tool, a little foam and wet adhesive and put together all your flower clusters.  Attach stems to each of them. The just randomly start placing each of your individual stems and before you  know it you have a masterpiece!  To finish it off I added a tiny bling onto each of the middle of the flowers.  Using pop foam in between layers of the flowers also adds that special pop to the project!  You can find the die HERE and its even on sale!



Happy Mothers Day, and don't forget to go visit each of my fellow DT members to see their incredibly creative designs! 



3 comments:

  1. Daniela, this box card is so gorgeous! I love the color scheme and the beautiful patterns. And the little pearl accents add the perfect shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mothers Day Flower Basket Card! I love Graphic 45...perfect paper for all those beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete

Pages